A prepared student is a happy student!
Please bring all books and lesson binder to class each week.
See your Instructor for practice guidelines.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10 will be applied on the 7th of each month. An additional late fee of $20 will applied to un-paid balances on the 15th.
- Students with outstanding balances of 30 days or more will be suspended until the account is brought current or payment arrangements have been made.
- Tuition is non-refundable except on the rare occasion that a teacher must cancel the lesson. In that instance, the amount of the cancelled lesson will be credited towards the next month’s tuition.
- Absences and Tardiness
- Your tuition reserves a specific time slot. Please note, we are unable to extend your time slot to make up the lost time.
- If a student is ill, the lesson may be held online via ZOOM or SKYPE. Please provide notice as soon as possible.
- If a student is too ill for lessons, or in the case of emergency, a make-up credit will be issued. A limit of 2 make-up credits will be issued per semester.
- Make-up credits may be redeemed on designated make-up days. 2 make- up days will be scheduled per semester.
- While we recognize that everyone is busy, we are unable to provide make-up credits for vacations, travel, or other scheduling conflicts.
- Withdrawing from Lessons
- 30 days’ notice, or the equivalent fee, is required to withdraw a student from lessons
- We are unable to hold lesson slots without payment.
- Covid Precautions
- All students, over the age of 4, and instructors are required to wear masks for in-person lessons.
- Students and instructors will sanitize their hands prior to lessons.
- Parents and siblings may wait outside or in their car during lessons. Instructors will greet the student at the door and walk the student back to the door.
- For students under the age of 8, 1 parent may wait in the waiting area during lessons.
- If you have a fever, cough, sneezing, or other signs of illness please let your teacher know and an online lesson will be arranged.
- Teachers reserve the right to send a student home for illness.
A copy of these policies will be given to each parent on the first lesson of each semester and must be signed by the parent /student at that time.