A prepared student is a happy student!
Please bring all books and lesson binder to class each week.
See your Instructor for practice guidelines.
- Parents of students under the age of 16 are required to remain on property during lesson time.
- Tuition payment is due, in full, by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10 will applied on the 10th of each month for unpaid accounts.
- Students may be released from the studio for non-payment at the discretion of the owner.
- Students may be released from the studio for poor behavior or attitude at the sole discretion of the owner.
- Students who are late to lessons will miss the amount of time they were late. You have reserved a time slot, not a set number of minutes.
- Make-up credits are given for illness or emergency only at the discretion of the instructor. Make-up credits must be used during the current semester. While every effort will be made, make-up slots are not guaranteed. A limit of 2 make-up credits per semester are issued.
- While we understand schedules are busy, missed lessons due to vacations or other scheduling conflicts will not be given make-up credits.
- Tuition is non-refundable except in the rare occasion that the instructor cancels class. In that rare occurrence, a credit will be issued for the amount of the lesson towards next month's tuition.
- In the event that you will not be able to make your reserved lesson time, you may swap times with another student via the lesson exchange board pinned to the top of the page at https://www.facebook.com/jnorvellstudios/?ref=bookmarks
- Intermediate and advanced students that did not practice at home during the week will receive a guided practice lesson at the following scheduled lesson. No new material will be taught in order to allow the student time to master the current content.
- 30 days notice must be given prior to withdrawal from lessons.
- Please note there is a one time per family registration fee of $20 to register for any classes with Jen Norvell Studios