A prepared student is a happy student!
Please bring all books and lesson binder to class each week.
See your Instructor for practice guidelines.
- Parents of students under the age of 12 (or 6th grade) are required to remain on property during lesson time.
- Tuition payment is due, in full, by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10 will be applied to outstanding accounts on the 7th of the month an additional fee of $20 will be applied on the 14th.
- Students with outstanding balances of 30 days or more may be released from the studio for non-payment.
- Your tuition reserves a specific time slot. If you are late, unfortunately, we will not be able to go over that time slot.
- Make-up credits are given for illness or emergency only. Make-up credits must be used during the current semester. Two dedicated make-up days will be held each semester. While every effort will be made, make-up slots are not guaranteed. A limit of 2 make-up credits per student per semester are issued.
- While we understand schedules are busy, missed lessons due to vacations, school events, or other scheduling conflicts will not be given make-up credits.
- Tuition is non-refundable except in the rare occasion that the instructor cancels class. In that rare occurrence, a credit will be issued for the amount of the lesson towards next month's tuition.
- 30 days notice or the equivalent fee must be given prior to withdrawal from lessons.
- Please note there is a one time per family registration fee of $50 to register for any classes with JNStudios
A copy of these policies will be given to each parent on the first lesson of each semester and must be signed by the parent /student at that time.