Welcome! We're so glad you are here! Whether you are a parent looking for music lessons for your child, or an adult interested in learning music for yourself, we are thrilled to help you! Please take some time and browse the website, fill out the registration form or contact us on this Page.
What We Believe
- We believe EVERY child is capable of learning music.
- We believe music is essential to developing the mind and heart of children.
- We believe children are born with a natural sense of rythm and melody.
- We believe music is theraputic and greatly benefits children with exceptional needs.
- We believe children should be taught with love and encouragment in a manner that best suits their learning style.
- We believe children can do great things!
"Where love is deep, much can be accomplished." -Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
November Student Spotlight
Stephen earns the spotlight this month for playing so well at the Wilkins Way Trunk or Treat. Not only did he play well that day, but he has also completed Suzuki Book 1 and is ready for his first solo recital! Way to go Stephen! Your diligence is definitely paying off!!
Marissa is brand new to the studio! Nevertheless, when pulled onstage to play at Trunk or Treat she rose to the challenge - even using someone else's violin! Way to be prepared!
In spite of being brand new to the studio, Claire and Olivia jumped right in and warmed our hearts! Both sisters are making rapid progress in piano and are sure to be a big hit at Christmas!